Thursday, September 25, 2008


So much has been going on since the last time I wrote in here. One of the things that has happened is that Notre Dame beat Michigan. They did loose to Michigan State and they are playing Purdue this Saturday. GO IRISH! Another thing that has happened is that I will be working 4 days a week on starting on the 6th of October. Now this isn't a good thing but it isn't the worse thing either. I still have my job. Just the hours are cut at the moment. Customer Service was hit too and they are only working 32 hours too. They have laid off all they can in production and the warehouse so it was time for the office area. We all know that the Economy is down but with God it will turn around. I totally believe that. No worries right? :) I will admit that I am scared especially for our trip. All though that is a done deal we are going and we are so excited about it. I have to keep my focus on that and to know what good we will be doing there. It is going to be amazing. Kevin told me that everything will be fine and that we are going to be fine. He told me that God will provide and he wants us to go on this trip and by George we are going. It will for sure be an experiance I shall never forget. I thank all of you for your prayers. Thank you again for going on this journey with us. We wouldn't want it any other way. God Bless all of you. :)


Love,


Julie and Kevin

No comments: