
I know this has nothing to do with Africa, but I haven't written in a long time. So I wanted to share this with you. I am 33 years old and this was my very first ever going to a Notre Dame Game. This was the season open game too. It was awesome! I loved it! We had a great time. The best part was they won but the fly by of the planes. WOW! Now that was so awesome! I am so greatful for Kevin to get those tickets for us. This has been something I have wanted to do for so long and now I can cross it off my bucket list. It sure was a day I won't forget. We played San Diego State and the score was 13 to 21. I will have to say it started out shakey, but the last quarter they kicked it into gear. They play Michigan this Saturday. GO NOTRE DAME!

1 comment:
Julie & Kevin,
It's late Sunday afternoon and I have finally had a chance to read your blog. First time blogger maybe next I will attempt a text message.... I got on the computer to work on my GG with GIA - I have 7 more chapters to finish in colored stones before I can take the final. THen on to the 250 gemstones I need to identify before I can take the final. I've been dragging my feet with this always something else to do.
I'm very excited about your trip. Take Care, Love Annette
Post a Comment