
This past week one of the Reps from where I work came to me with his Church bulletin. And in this bulletin he had highligthed a verse from a Hymn. The song is The Church of Christ, in Every Age. The verse goes reads like this:
We have no mission but to Serve
In full Obedience to our Lord
To care for all, without reserve,
And spread his Liberating Word.
He thought this was fitting for Kevin and I, and we agree. Since Kevin and I have decided to do this mission we have been blessed in a lot of ways. Ways that we didn't see until now. The best part of these blessings is seeing God work. It is so exciting. It just makes you feel good inside to see what he does in our lives and to the lives of our friends and family.
Last weekend I went to The Woman And Faith Conference. It was awesome! I learned a lot from that conference and I have some growning up to do that is for sure. But then we all are still growing no matter how old you are. If I put my trust in God and my faith, anything can happen and anything is possible with God. I pray for each and everyone of you. I know God is with you always, just let him in and watch him work. It is amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment