Monday, July 28, 2008
Two shots down and two more to go
Well I have two shots down and two more to go. I had my Hepatitus A&B done and my Polio done today. In January I will have the last of the Hepatitus A&B and Typhoid done. I should be pretty healthy I think. LOL I have been working out lately too. We started The Biggest Looser at work and I have been going to the gym 3 times a week. I really enjoy it. I have had a lot of people ask me why I am doing this. Well I am doing this for this trip and because I am really out of shape. Let alone I don't eat very well either. So this has helped me tone up and eat better. I am very glad that I have started this. Now I need to go shopping and get some skirts and some material to make me a couple of skirts too. :) I should find some great deals by now. It is for sure going to be a great experiance. I am not sure if I have mentioned that we will be feeding 465 people I believe each day. That is a lot of people but just to think we will be doing this for them. Also one of their goals is to have a hospital around there. The medical care around there is not very good and they need Dr's and everything to have better health care. If there is something you want to pray about please pray for that. I was also told there were a lot of orphanages around there too. I asked if we could visit one and they said of course. That is going to interesting too. I am so excited about this trip. This trip is going to be a life changing experiance for sure and I am ready to help. I am ready to do what is expected of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment