Friday, July 25, 2008

Another thing to check off our list

So I come home today from going to the gym and I see on our table in the kitchen our passports. I was so excited. We mailed them out on Monday the 14th and BAM! We already have them. How cool. We can not only go to Africa but anywhere else in the world. How neat! We shared our excitement with Billy and Melissa and the boys today at Pizza Hut. Billy is going with us to Africa he is our Brother in law. His wife Melissa is Kevin's sister. Just to clarify all that. We were talking to Billy about the trip and where he would like to go in London while we are there and also about the safari's we would like to go on while we are in Africa. So it was good to know that we are pretty much on the same page with that. It was a great time with them. Well I would love to write more, but I am very tired and that is so far all I know about our trip to Africa. Just another thing to check off and bringing us closer to our trip. Talk to you all later.

No comments: