Sunday, July 20, 2008
Since I started my blog yesterday, I can tell you what else I did yesterday for our trip. Ok this is more for me but I needed them. LOL I bought me some new Crocs for the trip. I have also looked at some material and I am thinking of making me a couple of skirts. Since woman are not allowed to wear pants of any type. If you wear them you are considered a prostatute. Not going to work for me. I will just get creative and do what I can. :) I also wanted to mention and I am sorry that I didn't mention it on the first blog, but Kevin and I are going with our brother in law Billy on this wonderful trip. He is the senior pastor at New Life Church in Rochester IN. It is through them that we are able to go on this trip. We are very greatful and blessed to have this oppertunity. There will be 7 of us including Kevin and I. So that makes 9 going. Just in case you wanted to know that. We are excited to be going with Billy because that gives us or more me to know him even better. Kind of cool actually. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment