Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all of you! We sure hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was good to you. Most of all we hope that you remembered Jesus and wished him a Happy Birthday. :) Our Christmas was very nice. I had my side of the family over and what I enjoyed was all of us together and that we all were able to sit at the dinner table together. It was awesome! I was so excited. It doesn't take much for me to excited about those things but I had to share it with you.

We can't believe that it is almost a month before we leave for Africa. Ok I am pushing it just a little. LOL I believe we are going to mail out the information to get our visa's hopefully tomorrow or sometime this weekend. Most likely this weekend. Then it will be done and taken care of. Now it will be getting the little stuff to get and ready to pack. We will have to start packing here soon. LOL It is amazing how time flies.

Our prayers are with all of you and your families. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Love and God Bless,

Julie and Kevin

No comments: