Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Just 9 more days to go. We have our shots done, we are getting our Visa's in Dar Es Salaam, and we have started packing. I went to Goodwill to get me some skirts and I made a skirt. I still ended up with too much. So I am not bringing some. LOL At least I have some for work now. LOL Our Dogs will be staying with some wonderful people and they will be loved and spoiled. No worries right? :) You always worry about your kids. With Fur or not. LOL I have pretty much everything set at work for when I leave. There shouldn't be any problems. I guess if there is I will know when I get back. So far though I think I am good. I do have to clean the house and do some laundry before we leave. All natural stuff there. I haven't heard anything about Billy's appt. I believe he had one on Monday. They were going to go over his MRI results on his wrist then talk about his ankle. Still waiting to hear about that. We know that God has that taken care of as well as everything else. We are so fortunate to be going on this trip. We would like to thank all our friends and family for their support and the prayers. Keep the prayers coming. Talk to you soon.
Love and God Bless,
Julie and Kevin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kevin and Julie,

Steve and I will be in prayer daily for your group as you minister in Africa! We are excited as to what the Lord is doing in your lives!

Blessings on you all!

Steve and Jennifer Webb