It is now September and the leaves are starting to change color. I love this time of the year. It is just beautiful! What I wanted to tell you and share with you is this. I went to my Dad's on Monday as I do almost every Monday, and he showed me the Church Bulletin. For the month of October, all the donations will be used for Joy In The Harvest for the nets that we are working on getting over to Kigoma. I am so excited about this. We have collected so far $718.00 and we just need $2,432.00 to reach our goal of $3,150.00. It is amazing how God works and what he does for all of us. I feel so blessed to know he is with me where ever I go and his arms are always around me. How awesome is that? If you can put in your prayers this mission and please pray for the people in Kigoma. They are still working on the hospital. They hope to hear something soon to know if they get the land where the hospital will be built on. Also one of the gate keepers there just lost his son over the weekend. Please pray for him and his family. There are a lot of prayers that need to be said and I am praying for all of you now and I know that God is listening and he is there with you as well. Grab him and take him in. He would love to have you. God Bless all of you.
Love,
Julie and Kevin
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment