Saturday, March 7, 2009

Imagine

Since we have been back all I do is think about our trip. I have been sitting here today looking at these pictures and I want to go back. I miss everyone and to know what is out there just amazes me. I look around at where I am and then I look at these pictures and wish I was there. I want to be there, because there is so much that needs to be done. I think what else makes me want to be there is because when you are helping those around you there, they appreciate you and what you did for them. I don't feel that you get that here. Well in some places. To feel appreciated and to know that you are helping someone out is such a wonderful feeling. I love helping out and just being able to make a difference in someone's life just brings tears to my eyes. To know that I went to Africa and I helped out over there brings a lot of emotions to me. Everywhere I go I just look around and I study so many things now. Sometimes I feel guilty for what we have and what some don't have. I just shake my head in aw and then I pray.

Tomorrow Kevin and I are going to Rochester to New Life Church. We will be telling the congregation about our trip with JoAnn and Steve. I am looking forward to it. I know Kevin is nervous but I know he is going to do great. It will be emotional, happy, sweet, and most of all it is going to be from God. :)

No comments: