
Hello everyone,
I wanted to give you an update of what has been going on in Kigoma. Right now they have a team of Medical Dr.'s and nurses from Texas. They have converted the computer builiding into a clinic. What is neat about this clinic is it is free. How awesome is that? So this was one of the emails we recieved from Claudia:
"PTL! The 8 from TX have arrived and all 16 trunks of supplies (with some goodies for the kitchen).Please pray the Lord will richly bless all the time and planning that has gone into their trip.We have converted the computer school into the "JOY FREE CLINIC" with signs all over town.The speakers all over town and on the radio are letting the population know they can come to JOY for medical treatments.The first thing you see on the wall when you enter our make shift clinic is "Joy in the Harvest .... so they may know Jesus".Blessings to you as you serve Him,"Claudia
Then today we received this email from Terry:
Here is some photo's of the medical clinic and the first morninglines. This is Wed morning here and they have treated I think 360Tanzanian's. They are shooting for at least 1000 while they are here.They lost a couple of children which had Malaria of the brain. Iguess they don't have a medication for this stage of Malaria.
He did send some pictures as well, but I don't know how to put those on here as of yet. I will tell you that the pictures are awesome! They bring tears to my eyes. I also wanted to share this with you. Every year I help the Country radio B100 here in Mishawaka, South Bend area out with St. Jude's. I help take donations. Well I called them today on my break and I talked with one of the DJ's. I told him about what was going on in Kigoma and he then put me on the radio. It was pretty neat. I know this was God's doing because I felt him telling me to do this. So I did it. I thanked him after I did it and I just feel good about doing it. It is really amazing what God can do. I just wish more people would see what he does. I just wanted to share this with you all. Until next time.
God Bless you all and Love you,
Julie
I wanted to give you an update of what has been going on in Kigoma. Right now they have a team of Medical Dr.'s and nurses from Texas. They have converted the computer builiding into a clinic. What is neat about this clinic is it is free. How awesome is that? So this was one of the emails we recieved from Claudia:
"PTL! The 8 from TX have arrived and all 16 trunks of supplies (with some goodies for the kitchen).Please pray the Lord will richly bless all the time and planning that has gone into their trip.We have converted the computer school into the "JOY FREE CLINIC" with signs all over town.The speakers all over town and on the radio are letting the population know they can come to JOY for medical treatments.The first thing you see on the wall when you enter our make shift clinic is "Joy in the Harvest .... so they may know Jesus".Blessings to you as you serve Him,"Claudia
Then today we received this email from Terry:
Here is some photo's of the medical clinic and the first morninglines. This is Wed morning here and they have treated I think 360Tanzanian's. They are shooting for at least 1000 while they are here.They lost a couple of children which had Malaria of the brain. Iguess they don't have a medication for this stage of Malaria.
He did send some pictures as well, but I don't know how to put those on here as of yet. I will tell you that the pictures are awesome! They bring tears to my eyes. I also wanted to share this with you. Every year I help the Country radio B100 here in Mishawaka, South Bend area out with St. Jude's. I help take donations. Well I called them today on my break and I talked with one of the DJ's. I told him about what was going on in Kigoma and he then put me on the radio. It was pretty neat. I know this was God's doing because I felt him telling me to do this. So I did it. I thanked him after I did it and I just feel good about doing it. It is really amazing what God can do. I just wish more people would see what he does. I just wanted to share this with you all. Until next time.
God Bless you all and Love you,
Julie
P.S. I was able to get one of the pictures up. Yea!

No comments:
Post a Comment