Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Presentation
Well our Presentation at New Life Church in Rochester IN, went well. JoAnn and Steve did a remarkable job with getting the pictures set up and putting them in order. They did great! Between, all of us I think we covered it. All though I must say there are always more to say and show. I did wear my dress that I had made there in Kigoma. All though I walked outside and asked myself why was I wearing this when it is cold and raining outside. LOL I was glad I wore it though. I did get a lot of compliments. Those are always nice. We didn't get a lot of questions like I thought we would but that is ok. We did what God wanted us to do and we keep spreading the word. Iam still waiting to hear how we can get supplies and that over to Joy in the Harvest. When I know I will make sure everyone knows. That way we can all help out. I know God has plans for all of us and we will trust in him that he knows when is the best time to get those supplies to them. God Bless all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment